The Global Mobility Officer will provide support and serve as a resource/liaison between employees, HR Services and third-party vendors to facilitate all facets of the end-to-end processes related to all type of international assignments.
• Provide end-to-end support for the company’s global mobility processes. Complete a variety of transactions and enter data into our global mobility system and third-party databases to facilitate the employee assignment process from start to finish. Monitor activity to ensure timely progression and support through the assignment life cycle, which will include assistance with relocation, immigration, taxation and compliance requirements as needed. Provide input for continuous process improvement ideas to maximize the overall effectiveness of the program and assist with the implementation of improvements.
• Serve as contact and liaison between employees, HR Services, HR Business Partners and third-party vendors to respond to inquiries relating to global mobility policies and procedures, escalate non-routine matters and/or route to appropriate individuals for resolution. Provide accurate and timely guidance to enable employees and leaders to make sound decisions for global mobility situations.
• Establish and maintain secure and confidential files to include required documents. Ensure compliance through proper file structure, timely maintenance, and approved staging and disposition practices of assignment files. Update logs to accurately track activities relating to employee assignments. Coordinate updates to global mobility policies, processes and procedures for multiple countries with third party vendors and ensure current documents are posted to employee portal.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate effectively with others to ensure the seamless and timely execution of activities to support global mobility initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree with preferably a major in Business, Human Resources or other Business-related preferred.
• 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources and Global Mobility.
• Knowledge of systems and software.
• Knowledge of immigration requirements and processes preferred and experience managing a multi-cultural relationships
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills
• Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills in English (and preferably also in Dutch).
• Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
Salary indication: 2500-4000 (40 hours)
For more information, call or e-mail me @: Jessica van Honk: firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 - 403 63 752
It is our clients mission to build sustainable environments that enhance people’s lives by enabling the right people to capitalize on state-of-the-art knowledge, resources and digital technologies, providing solutions across the total construction life cycle for the Group’s clients and generating maximum value for its stakeholders.