For our client, a large international organization headquartered in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Management Assistant. In this high level support position you will provide secretarial, organizational and administrative support to a senior Director who reports directly to the Board.
Your main responsibilities are:
· Complex diary management and travel arrangements;
· Help in preparation/translation of different documents, presentations and booklets;
· Provide administrative services to Management Team;
· Take care of expenses’ administration, prepare minutes and prepare reports;
· Assist the HR Department in handling of the formalities associated with expatriates;
· Collect information about planned business trips;
· Take care of the visitors’ reception;
· Provide relevant information to Management Team members;
· Arrange visas, and travel reservations;
· Organize internal-external meetings;
· Assist in ordering office equipment (materials, company cars, mobile phones, etc).
· Minimum HBO level. Secretarial degree = advantage;
· Fulltime availability;
· Minimum 5 years professional experience as a management assistant;
· Ability to proactively collaborate with team members to ensure timely, efficient and accurate deliverables;
· High level of organizational savvy and organizational sensitivity;
· Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English;
· Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with sensitive data and information;
· Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office (SAP SRM, Concur);
· Proven basic project management skills to organize and follow through on actions;
· An open, approachable and helpful team player able to work in an inclusive way;
· Excellent prioritization skills and ability to independently seek solutions;
· Proactively looks to improve administrative and team processes;
· Strong customer services orientation and attention to detail;
· Able to professionally represent our company values.
· Top location at Zuidas. (no parking possibility);
· Multicultural and high-end company culture;
· Good salary and fringe benefits plus more than average holidays.
If you have any questions or want more information about the function, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-36462367.
Our client is a listed and one of the biggest manufacturers in the world within their discipline. With a world-class portfolio of brands, they are trusted by customers around the globe.