As Management Assistant you provide high-quality administrative services.
Our client is one of the biggest manufactures in the world within their discipline. With world-class portfolio of brands they are trusted by customers around the globe.
• Take care of the visitors’ reception, provide relevant information to them and introduce them to the appropriate Management Team members;
• Help in preparation/translation of different documents, presentations and booklets as well as their distribution.
• Provide administrative services during the implementation of different projects conducted by the Functional Leaders or Group Control Management Team;
• Upon request from a Management Team member take care of expenses’ administration, prepare minutes, collect data, process them and prepare reports on different areas;
• Assist the HR Department in handling of the formalities associated with expatriates / commuters’ employment (work permits, visas, residence cards, etc.);
• Collect information about planned business trips and manage the Functional Leaders or Group Control Management agendas;
• Arrange visas, air, train tickets reservations, book hotel rooms, make restaurant reservations and organize as well as handles internal-external meetings
• Assist in ordering office equipment / materials, company cars, mobile phones and in providing relevant supply of the food and beverage stock;
• Are familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Minimum HBO level. Secretarial degree = advantage
• Fulltime availability
• Minimum 5 years professional experience as a management assistant.
• Ability to proactively collaborate with team members to ensure timely, efficient and accurate deliverables
• High level of organizational savvy and organizational sensitivity
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization (in Dutch and English)
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with sensitive data and information
• Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP SRM, Concur and similar programs
• Proven basic project management skills to organize and follow through on actions
• An open, approachable and helpful team player able to work in an inclusive way
• Excellent prioritization skills and ability to independently seek solutions
• Proactively looks to improve administrative and team processes
• Strong customer services orientation and attention to detail
• Able to professionally represent our company values
If you are interested in this position we would love to talk to you about the working conditions and salary.
If you have any questions or want more information about the function contact me: email@example.com or 06-36462367.
Our client is one of the biggest manufactures in the world within their discipline. With a world-class portfolio of brands, they are trusted by customers around the globe.