For our client, a large international organization headquartered in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Management Assistant. In this high level support position you will provide secretarial, organizational and administrative support to a senior Director who reports directly to the Board.
Your main responsibilities are:
· Complex diary management and travel arrangements;
· Help in preparation/translation of different documents, presentations and booklets as well as their distribution;
· Provide administrative services to Management Team;
· Take care of expenses’ administration, prepare minutes and prepare reports;
· Assist the HR Department in handling of the formalities associated with expatriates;
· Collect information about planned business trips;
· Take care of the visitors’ reception;
· Provide relevant information to Management Team members;
· Arrange visas, and travel reservations;
· Organize internal-external meetings;
· Assist in ordering office equipment (materials, company cars, mobile phones, etc).
· Minimum HBO level. Secretarial degree = advantage;
· Fulltime availability;
· Minimum 5 years professional experience as a management assistant;
· Ability to proactively collaborate with team members to ensure timely, efficient and accurate deliverables;
· High level of organizational savvy and organizational sensitivity;
· Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English;
· Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with sensitive data and information;
· Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office (SAP SRM, Concur);
· Proven basic project management skills to organize and follow through on actions;
· An open, approachable and helpful team player able to work in an inclusive way;
· Excellent prioritization skills and ability to independently seek solutions;
· Proactively looks to improve administrative and team processes;
· Strong customer services orientation and attention to detail;
· Able to professionally represent our company values.
· Top location at Zuidas. (no parking possibility);
· Multicultural and high-end company culture;
· Good salary and fringe benefits plus more than average holidays.
If you are interested in this position we would love to talk to you about the working conditions and salary.
If you have any questions or want more information about the function, please contact me: email@example.com or 06-36462367.
Our client is a listed and one of the biggest manufacturers in the world within their discipline. With a world-class portfolio of brands, they are trusted by customers around the globe.