Financial Account Manager Real Estate
Client portfolio management
- Managing your client portfolio professionally. You are the first point of contact towards clients, client’s accountant and tax advisor regarding annual accounts and fiscal matters, in close cooperation with (Sr.) Corporate Lawyers and Client Directors;
- Administration, bookkeeping, internal and external reporting (and preparation of) tax filing for your client entities. You will prepare the annual statements of clients professionally and accurately;
- Coordination of payments within your client structures;
- Pro-active participation in Board Meetings, i.e. presentation and clarification of annual accounts;
- Administration of Real Estate investment vehicles with a team of (J)FAMs, including but not limited to;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports for the fund accounting team, including analysis on quarterly variances as well as cash flow and working capital reports;
- Facilitation of Property Managers' monthly uploads into the accounting software, accompanied with relevant controls;
- Preparation of VAT and CIT filings in collaboration with external advisers, including tax/vat audits;
- Coordination / preparation and audit of annual financial statements for the Dutch companies, including;
- Preparing and reviewing the audit pack for each of the companies;
- Preparing and reviewing the draft financial statements and supporting working papers, for each of the companies, ensuring they are correctly prepared under IFRS/Dutch GAAP;
- Managing the local audit process and resolving audit queries to ensure that audits are completed on time and within budget, with minimal issues or adjustments; Ensure a comprehensive and complete audit file is maintained;
- Another main projects is setting up the administration of newly incorporated and/or share deals in the accounting system Yardi and preparing the platform for the interim/year end reporting in close contact with the client/client’s needs
- Maintaining a high critical attitude towards transaction information and documents to fulfill Vistra Netherlands compliance requirements in particular concerning the AML and anti-terrorist financing legislation. You deliver correct and timely transaction monitoring according to Dutch law and legislation and you report timely and accurate to financial authorities (AFM/DNB).
- Building and managing professional business relationships with clients and your network of advisors;
- Being aware of developments within your clients structure/group, identifying possible commercial opportunities;
- Supervising, monitoring and coaching more junior Financial Account Managers;
- Actively participating in appraisal meetings with Junior and Medior Financial Account Managers. You will help them to develop in our growing team and organization!
Relevant experience & skills
- At least 4 years accounting experience, preferably with a corporate service provider;
- Experienced in preparation of financial statements and consolidation
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards and legislation (Book 2, Title 9) as well as tax and compliance aspects;
- Experienced in managing/coaching a small (junior) finance team;
- Preferably experienced in IFRS, and in Dutch GAAP;
- Excellent command of the English (and in Dutch) language, verbal and written.
- BSc or MSc degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Basic Trust Officer II;
- Knowledge of Yardi will be an asset.
An industry-leading package of benefits as well as global opportunities and will support staff at all levels in gaining qualifications and promotions throughout the organization. The package of benefits we offer contains among others:
- 26 vacation days;
- a bonus and;
- a premium free pension.
Ben jij de juiste kandidaat en ben je geinteresseerd in deze opportunity dan kan je bellen naar 020-3635415 of mailen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Over de klant
About the company
Our customer is an international corporate service provider who is specialized in company formation and management, fund formation and administration, trustee services, business services and outsourcing, Solutions for Business Owners, Solutions for Private Clients, Solutions for Fund Managers and Solutions for Corporate Clients.
They form strong, trusted connections with their clients, based upon a deep understanding of their professional world, drawn from our extensive experience of working in those same worlds across finance, structuring, law and accounting. Their approach is always personal, developing perceptive solutions to the often complex needs of the individual clients, from international corporation to high net worth individuals.
If you are interested in this international career you will join this company with the broadest range of high quality services—all delivered through one seamless global network. At this company, you will: • Gain valuable skills and experiences to compete in a growing global marketplace • Develop a rich global mindset and connect with people of different cultures • Leverage our global footprint to experience life in different parts of the world.
What role will you play on the stage of international business?
They aim to attract and retain our industry’s most talented people, who share their vision of being a leading global player. Whether you are an expert in accounting, payroll, fund administration or corporate services, a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions, you will find them geographically and culturally diverse, but with shared values and goals. They’re open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in order to meet our clients’ needs.